[SATLUG] Aspergers thoughts

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Wed Jun 25 21:14:48 CDT 2008

On 6/25/08, Ernest De Leon wrote:

>  Actually, if you read the last article I sent out about Asperger's and IT
>  (which includes Linux) it really does have something to do with Linux...how
>  deep the tie is can be debated, but it can't be denied...

You know, I have this suspicion that the only people who really care
are the "Closet Aspergers" types that don't want anyone to know that
they have this condition, or maybe they are annoyed at a subconscious
level at hearing people talk about how their brain works, but they
don't consciously recognize the way their brain actually works.