[SATLUG] Re: Re: Aspergers thoughts; real danger sociotism

Mary Yatti yatinhat at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 13:27:25 CDT 2008

I have to take issue with you.  Aspergers has nothing to do with Andrew's
(from Slashdot article) newly coined label of "sociotism".  I searched the
Internet and the only reference I found to "Sociotism" is from Eugene.
Eugene uses irony to get his point across.  I wish he would use his writing
talent to create a more positive image of AS.  In my opinion, AS (unlike
"sociotism") should not be regarded as a mental disorder..just a character
trait.