[SATLUG] Wireless Driver Installation

FIRESTORM_v1 firestorm.v1 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 15:41:30 CDT 2008

He's using a 2wire router.  These things are the most ornery things to
work with.  They have batty IP ranges, oddball DHCP options and are
generally a pain in the rear.   I don't mean to sound bullish, but the
2wire does really hand out bizarre IP ranges like this and by some act
of the divine, they actually route!

FIRESTORM_v1