[SATLUG] Wireless Driver Installation

Andy Pickens wg5o at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 27 11:28:17 CDT 2008

My additional efforts only succeeded in turning OUT the WiFi card light.

I'm taking way too much of everyone's time.  I'm going to temporarily
move the modem back here, plug in an Ethernet cable, and update my
Ubuntu.  Then, I'll try again.  I'll report when I've done that.

Many thanks to all of you patient people.

Andy Pickens