[SATLUG] Computer Equipment for sale

Carl Muellner carl.muellner at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 22:45:33 CDT 2008

Cleaning out the closet, as always I offer to SATLUG first.  I'd like to
sell this as a single lot, but I am a realist.  Please contact me offline if
you have any interest.

 -  Carl

     (210) 647-4407
     carl.muellner at gmail.com

Computer Equipment:

one     Sun Ultra10 333Mhz CPU, 1024 Mb RAM, 9 Gb IDE/ATA disk,
    Solaris 9 installed, one dual-port Symbios U-SCSI card, one combo single
port
    SCSI card plus 100base-T network card

one     Sun Ultra10 w/bad CPU, 128 Mb RAM (spare parts for above)

one     Sun Ultra5 270Mhz CPU, 256 Mb RAM, 4 Gb IDE/ATA disk, Solaris 9
    installed

one    Compaq model 7AP170 800 Mhz CPU, 256 Mb RAM, 9 Gb IDE disk,  Ubuntu
8.04 installed
 DVD, CD-ROM, 4 Gb SCSI disk, floppy, Adaptec AHA-2930CU SCSI card, LSI
Logic Symbios
    53C895 dual-port SCSI card

one    Wyse model 30 monitor and keyboard (for Sun console) w/serial cable

one    Sun Type 5C keyboard w/mouse

five    Sun MultiPack 6-disk U-SCSI HDD enclosures (empty)

two    Sun UniPack 1-disk U-SCSI HDD enclosures (empty)

one    Sun UniPack 1-disk SCSI HDD enclosure, w/4 Gb SCSI HDD

(following SCSI HDD all have Sun "spud" HDD carriers attached)

twelve    36 Gb U-SCSI Hard disk drives (mixed vendors/models)

thirteen 18 Gb U-SCSI Hard disk drives (mixed vendors/models)

one    4 Gb SCSI HDD

one    2 Gb SCSI HDD

two    spare Sun "spud" HDD carriers

two    dual 5.25" & 3.5" floppy disk drive

one    Adaptec AHA-3944UWD HVD Differential SCSI card

one    LSI Logic LSI22915A Ultra160 SCSI Dual-Channel PCI card

one    Sun 100Base-T Ethernet PCI card

one    Iomega parallel port attach Zip100 disk drive

one    Iomega internal Atapi/IDE Zip100 disk drive

15    Zip100 disks (Iomega, Fujifilm)

numerous SCSI cables, different cable formats

numerous SCSI terminators, different types and styles