[SATLUG] openoffice 3.0 and Zotero

Todd W. Bucy toddwbucy at grandecom.net
Sat Jun 28 12:40:34 CDT 2008

Now that openoffice.org has released 3.0 beta, I now have the last
function that I truly envied MS Word for, that is a proper note
function.  Only problem now is that I am having issues integrating
Zotero with the writer app.  When ever I click the insert citation
button I get the following error:

basic runtime error. An exception has occurred type:
com.sun.star.beans.UnknownPropertyExceptionMessage: .

The macro editor then pops up and highlights the following line in the
code:

sPropertyValue =
thisComponent.DocumentInfo.getPropertyValue(sPropertyName).

I have tried googling this one to death and have not found anything
helpful thus far.  If anyone has any experience with this I would
greatly appreciate the help.

Todd