[SATLUG] Job postings for UT Austin?

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Sat Mar 1 01:29:46 CST 2008

Folks,

We've got a number of positions open at UT Austin in the IT Services
group, but I'm not sure where would be the appropriate place to post
those on the SATLUG website, or mailing list, or whatever.

I checked the FAQ, and didn't see anything listed there.  I also
didn't see a link on the LHS of the website that said "jobs" or
"career" or anything like that.

Can someone give me a pointer?  Is it actually okay to post multiple
job openings to this list directly (we have like twelve positions
currently open)?

Thanks!