[SATLUG] XCSSA Pre-GPG Keysigning Party "To-Do Steps" (if you want your key signed March 17th)

tweeks tweeksjunk2 at theweeks.org
Mon Mar 3 01:51:12 CST 2008

Hey all,

As promised, here is the list of steps that you MUST do NOW to prepare for the
XCSSA March 17th, 2008 GPG Keysigning Party:
	http://xcssa.org/#STEPS

Please follow steps 1-3 NOW to prepare for the keysigning party or you will
not be able to participate or get your key signed by the group!  :v(

If anyone has any questions or concerns, please feel free to send them to me
(tweeks-junk2 at theweeks d0t 0rg) and I'll try to answer them and get you
taken care of in time.

Take care, and we'll see you at the party!

Tweeks
XCSSA President