[SATLUG] XCSSA Pre-GPG Keysigning Party "To-Do Steps" (if you want your key signed March 17th)

ed horned0wl93 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 08:07:36 CST 2008

I have a few questions and problem:

1. Apparently, per GPG setup instructions, I'd need a separate GPG key
for each email account?
2. I've tested the setup using one of my email accounts, and have saved
the fingerprint as a screen shot, but don't know how to access/print it
any other way. Suggestions?

Also, I won't be able to make a March 17 meeting, as I'll be teaching
that night (ACCD/PAC A+ Pre-Cert course at the ACCD/ATC, Kelly Field).
Is there any other way I can meet with someone to get my key(s) signed,
either before or after? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Ed Tillman

Hey all,