[SATLUG] Job postings for UT Austin?

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Mon Mar 3 12:56:15 CST 2008

On 3/1/08, Brad Knowles wrote:

>  We've got a number of positions open at UT Austin in the IT Services
>  group, but I'm not sure where would be the appropriate place to post
>  those on the SATLUG website, or mailing list, or whatever.

Well, I still haven't gotten a solid answer as to whether or not it's
appropriate to post these kinds of messages directly to the SATLUG
list, but I have gotten a number of messages indicating interest.

Anyway, at the very least I can at least tell you that I've put a
post up over on the AustinLUG.org Jobs Forum page at