[SATLUG] Sierra Aircard 595U and Linux GPS

FIRESTORM_v1 firestorm.v1 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 19:17:30 CST 2008

believe me, I intend to.  This could make me rich.. or famous, ahh to hell
with it, I just want the thing to work and if others can also benefit from
my work, then all the better. :)

I have a serial protocol analyzer that I downloaded for Windows that
actually does do a decent job.  The thing that had me was that it came from
one of those top level domains that scream spyware and spam, but it didn't
ask for anything, just gave me an opportunity to download.  I did, then ran
antivirus, antispyware until I was satisfied it didn't do anything nasty.
I'm going to do a complete write up on this and *prays to the hardware gods*
there is a slim, like anorexic chance that I have the vendor's support on
this.  Now, if I can just get the bit-banging right....

I'll update this thread as i am able to decipher the protocol.

FIRESTORM_v1