[SATLUG] [OT] Forensic Analysis Needed...

John Pappas j at jvpappas.net
Fri Mar 7 14:08:23 CST 2008

Hey All,

I have a need for a (light) forensic job done.  I am not a security pro, so
I cannot perform this task as rapidly as one who is.  This is a for-pay
requirement, I expect it to only take a couple of hours.  It is a basic
misbehaving employee scenario, and the end goal is to collect some evidence
to allow for official counseling of subject.  It is a Windows/IE setup, so
thus the OT designation for this thread.

Please contact me off list if interested.

Thanks!
jp