[SATLUG] Amazon's iTunes alternative for linux

Daniel J. Givens daniel at rugmonster.org
Tue Mar 11 18:24:18 CDT 2008

John Ziriax wrote:
> anyone get it to work on a 64 bit system yet? john

Yep.

http://alioth.debian.org/docman/view.php/30192/21/debian-amd64-howto.html#id292205

Cumbersome? Sure, but it's what we've always done when there just
weren't x86 packages installable into the native x86_64 environment. Let
me know if you have any questions beyond the information there.

> On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 10:48 AM, pixelnate <pixelnate at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I was just send a bit on news from Eweek that Amazon has an MP3
>>  downloader for (DRM-free) music purchased from their store written for
>>  linux. They have debs and rpms for various flavors as well.
>>
>>  The article is on DesktopLinux.com: http://tinyurl.com/2berlc

HTH!

Daniel