[SATLUG] MS Sharepoint Services - Open Source Alternative

Jeremy Mann jeremymann at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 12:18:23 CDT 2008

Quickly glancing at the overview for SharePoint, I'd say 50 to 60% of
what it offers can be accomplished with the Access Grid Toolkit.

1. Centralized and secure FTP storage
2. Shared and distributed Power Point presentations
3. Video/Audio conference with multiple sites
4. Screen recording for archival purposes

That's just to name a few points.