[SATLUG] Open Source Symposium 2008 - Registration Open

Jeremy Fluhmann fluhmann at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 13:18:21 CDT 2008

Registration is now open for the 2008 Open Source
Thanks to the generosity of our sponsors, attendance will be free! Although
it's free, we still ask that you register. This helps us keep a headcount
for conference program guides, shirts, snacks, etc.

 The Open Source Symposium is an inexpensive one-day conference offering
> talks on various aspects of open source, such as software, development, and
> best practices. Some talk topics include Perl, Python, Ubuntu, LAMP, version
> control, and contributing to open source. Through the generosity of our
> sponsors and open source community members, we are able to keep attendance
> costs low and event quality high.
> The symposium gives attendees the opportunity to mingle with open source
> users and notable contributors to the open source community. Many of which
> are local to Texas. The 2008 Open Source Symposium will be held Saturday,
> April 26, at the C J Davidson Conference Center located on the Angelo State
> University campus.

To register, please visit the registration
page<http://www.texasoss.org/registration>on the site.

Also, don't forget to check out the speaker
bios<http://www.texasoss.org/speakers>and presentation
abstracts <http://www.texasoss.org/talks>!

Open Source Symosium 2008