[SATLUG] May 10 LOCC Computer Show ideas...

Nathan nathan at gvtc.com
Thu Mar 13 09:40:53 CDT 2008

There are a lot of people coming forward with a lot of good ideas, but I believe we are getting to the point where we would be trying to show off too much at one time.  We only have a small area to work with and we need to keep things simple.

Lets try and narrow the focus a little and use other ideas for future shows.  Gaming is a whole different area from the graphics when it comes to users.  I have no problem with gaming at a future show.  I have no problem showing networking at a future show.  But I believe we need to keep what we are showing easy to understand.

Nathan