[SATLUG] Harvard server gets hacked, hacker makes an example of them

John Chalinder argiod at bresnan.net
Thu Mar 13 16:45:31 CDT 2008

Indeed, just who can we trust when top dogs like Harvard can't keep our
information secure? It is just this sort of lax behavior that is the reason I
no longer keep any bank account. I used to think the banks could keep my funds
secure. Now, I'd rather take my chances on the street. At least there I can
put up some sort of resistance to being robbed.