[SATLUG] [OT] Testing, please ignore

John Choate jdchoate at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 17:40:43 CDT 2008

I've been using gmail for awhile and I rarely mail to myself, but I noticed
that none of my SATLUG posts were showing. I practically never use gmail via
http, instead I use kmail to check gmail via POP. I found out today that
gmail does not download to POP if the mail is from the recipient. I set up
kmail with an imap.gmail.com account (port 993 + SSL) and deleted the POP
account in kmail. now I get all mail I send to myself including SATLUG
posts. :)

John