[SATLUG] dd-wrt v24 rc5

Travis Runty trunty at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 18:08:31 CDT 2008

Not yet, still running 23 SP2.  However, I am thinking about updating it to
see how it works so I'll be sure to post up if I have any issues.  Also, you
should be able to "spoof" your old mac address which should work fine from
your ISP's perspective.

On Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 10:39 PM, scs at worldlinkisp.com <scs at worldlinkisp.com>
wrote:

> Anyone using v24 rc5 ?  Just flsshed a wrt24gl and
> lost the connection light (far left) when first
> flashed the mini__generic.bin.  Appears to be
> working, but had some random wifi drop-outs running
> nmap. Can't check it on-line until I get the mac
> authorized with the ISP.
>
> tia Lou

Travis Runty
210.391.3949