[SATLUG] Puppy Linux

country glenn.toothman at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 18:12:50 CDT 2008

Got a real case of the redass at microsloth today, and my new laptop now
runs Puppy, real easy install and is faster easier and graphics are tighter
than anything M$ could come up with..

I got trojaned on the laptop, and some bozo tried to change my filesystems
from NTFS to FAT32, and screwed up everything, and then Windoze XP would not
do a full install, had to reformat the whole thing and about that time went
to my other machine downloaded puppy booted to it and set it up

Am much happier now, and the pills will kick in anytime hahahahaha

Ft. Leonard Wood '65
Ft. Devens '65-'66
138th Avn Co (RR) 66-67
HHC USASATR Ft Devens 67-68