[SATLUG] Puppy Linux

country glenn.toothman at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 19:11:58 CDT 2008

hahah well, I've been around UNIX and Linux since about 88, and love it,
hahahaha, have grown with it..   I like Puppy because it does everything in
the install script, hahaha, I can just play like a user and just push
buttons hahahahaha

hooking to the net was real simple and has a skad of stuff you can download
to make the thing as good or better than any user based system put out by
M$.