[SATLUG] Christmas wish list

Geoff geoff at w5omr.shacknet.nu
Sat Mar 15 19:38:32 CDT 2008

Is it to early?  ;-)

I want one of these...  about what am I looking at here, cost-wise?

(quote wholesale dollars, please... that's about what I'll be spending)

cat /proc/cpuinfo
 processor       : 0
 vendor_id       : AuthenticAMD
 cpu family      : 15
 model           : 67
 model name      : AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 6000+
 stepping        : 3
 cpu MHz         : 1000.000
 cache size      : 1024 KB
 physical id     : 0
 siblings        : 2
 core id         : 0
 cpu cores       : 2
 fpu             : yes
 fpu_exception   : yes
 cpuid level     : 1
 wp              : yes
 flags           : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge
mca cmov pat pse36 clflush mmx fxsr sse sse2 ht syscall nx mmxext
fxsr_opt rdtscp lm 3dnowext 3dnow pni cx16 lahf_lm cmp_legacy svm
extapic cr8_legacy
 bogomips        : 2011.00
 TLB size        : 1024 4K pages
 clflush size    : 64
 cache_alignment : 64
 power management: ts fid vid ttp tm stc

 processor       : 1
 vendor_id       : AuthenticAMD
 cpu family      : 15
 model           : 67
 model name      : AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 6000+
 stepping        : 3
 cpu MHz         : 1000.000
 cache size      : 1024 KB
 physical id     : 0