[SATLUG] dd-wrt v24 rc5

scs at worldlinkisp.com scs at worldlinkisp.com
Sat Mar 15 20:06:15 CDT 2008

However, to answer your question, I have had those
symptoms before (random
wifi drops), and reverting the firmware back a
version fixed it for me.
Until v24 finally becomes tagged stable, I'll stick
with v23. Functionality
is more important than flash, animated gifs for
updating settings, and the
like. I just want it to work and be stable. :) I must
be getting older. Jim
Did a hard reset prior to re-flashing V23 sp2 and the
Cisco Logo lamp came
back briefly, proceeded and re-flashed mini.generic &
v23 sp2, seems to be
working okay but the Cisco Logo lamp is still dead.
Believe it's something
in nvram that needs to be reset or corrected.
Probably doesn't effect
operation, just something I'm accustomed to seeing, a
confidence factor.
Am googling and proceeding with caution.  My bad not
realizing I was in
Firefox not IE7, guess I new glasses.  Lou