[SATLUG] Christmas wish list

Justin Burdette justin.burdette at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 21:10:59 CDT 2008

I got my 64x2 5800 for about $100 from NewEgg...and a Biostar motherboard
with onboard nVidia 7025 graphics for about $75. Added in 4GB of RAM to
boot...now my system SCREAMS, and I can play WoW, unlike on my previous
system!

Next upgrade is a 750GB or 1TB drive to replace my very full 200GB...

Justin