[SATLUG] Puppy Linux

ed horned0wl93 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 23:46:14 CDT 2008

Geoff wrote:

>>> Tillman?
>>>
>> One in the same!  :)  I ran FrontDoor and Maximus, and connected to both
>> Fidonet and PODSnet.
>>
>>> /me ran Electronic Avenue 1:387/510
>>>

>> Nice to see a few of us still out there!
>>

> I ran QuickBBS and SuperBBS.. and then there was something else, but I
> don't remember, now.  That's been 10 years ago, and by golly... I had
> that thing up for 10 years.  That means I've been behind a keyboard
> for 25 years, come this October.
I ran TGoA from '91-'98, finally shutting down when I hadn't seen a user
for a month.  Meanwhile, I'd also setup TGoA III on the web.  Its kinda
crest-fallen lately, but still out there.  I don't remember which mail
tosser I used with TGoA BBS.  Do you remember which one you used?  Do
you remember the 387net Gatherings?  Do you remember HDDs that cost $1/MB?

> ...where's my cane...
> ;-)

Right along side mine...

Cheers;