[SATLUG] Puppy Linux

Justin Burdette justin.burdette at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 00:40:32 CDT 2008

I was late to the party. First experience with computers for me was
the Apple //e in school and a commodore 64 shortly after at home. Our
phone lines out beyond Boerne didn't care much for the 1200-baud
modem. I didn't discover the BBS world until '94 or so, and even then
didn't do much. My first "real" PC came in '97. It was a Toshiba P133,
and I remember spending about $200 to bump the RAM up from 16 to
128MB...and another $200 each for my 18GB hard drive and 4x CD burner.

Last week I rebuilt my computer with a dual-core AMD and 4GB of RAM
for about $300...

Justin