[SATLUG] Back to Puppy thread

country glenn.toothman at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 17:01:09 CDT 2008

Well, I"m just a jovial tall skinney ole kowboy hahahahahah

I enjoy seamless integrations and implementations, and love puppy.  At my
advanced age the less I have to use the ole brainbox the more I like it
hahahaha..

I have to play with it, to get to view .wmv files through the net, without
having to d/l it and view it..