[SATLUG] Puppy Linux

country glenn.toothman at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 19:07:42 CDT 2008

Well after I divorced my ex, had it with city women, so told this one she
had to answer a major question before things went any further...

Asked her if she knew were milk came from and how to get it...

Her answer: I was raised on a dairy.

I was in trouble from that point on, then found out she was not intimidated
by computers and was willing to learn about them,    well the trouble got
better and better, grin...

Am very much in love with her, and she me...    grin

Glenn T