[SATLUG] Puppy Linux

Don Wright wmail at wricomp.com
Mon Mar 17 21:08:16 CDT 2008

On Mon, 17 Mar 2008 19:07:42 -0500, country <glenn.toothman at gmail.com>

>Well after I divorced my ex, had it with city women, so told this one she
>had to answer a major question before things went any further...
>Asked her if she knew were milk came from and how to get it...
>Her answer: I was raised on a dairy.

My friend Harvey, who was also raised on a dairy, would say milk comes
from H.E.B. Their herd was milked by hand, and he never wants to squat
next to a cow again.  --Don

         2008 Spring Linux/BSD/OpenSource Fest
       March 19-22 -- SAC Nail Technology Center
  Presented by San Antonio College, SATLUG, and XCSSA