[SATLUG] WAS Puppy Linux

herb cee hc at lookcee.com
Mon Mar 17 22:35:43 CDT 2008

country wrote:
> she is 6 weeks younger than I am, hahaha post everything, and a pretty good
> lookin woman for the age as well. grin

Hay Country, sure hope it works for you, nothing more satisfying than a
good compatible partner, pure hell with a bad-un. Since you sharing on
deep level how did you meet?

I am alone now but hope to have a 7th try before I leave the planet, the
first 5 were indeed defective units and the #6 went and died 15yrs ago
with only 5.5yrs of happiness.

You and 5 other success stories of older unions give me hope, nothing
better than being in love at any age, so thanks.
herb