[SATLUG] WAS Puppy Linux

country glenn.toothman at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 05:43:18 CDT 2008

Believe it or not, the net, American Singles, she had an interesting
profile, and had a rather encrypted reply addy in her profile, was not
difficult for me to figgure it out (could it be all those years in the
Agency???)   any how I figgured it out, and thought she's too darned good
lookin to reply to an ole phart like me, but still replied, and she replied,
later saying that I looked too attractive to reply to an ole Mtn Girl, well
the rest is history, grin..

Just as a side point, the first combat death in Nam was from her hometown,
and was an Agency Trooper, and was a personal hero of mine, she grew up with
the family, played with his brothers and sisters, whom I got to meet when I
was up there.  You can see some of the info about all that and a bit on me
at www.gtoothman.com hahahahahha

Glenn