[SATLUG] Frikin sweet robot!

pixelnate pixelnate at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 09:27:26 CDT 2008

On Tue, 2008-03-18 at 00:14 -0500, David Kowis wrote:

> This is just too cool. Maybe we can pretend it runs linux or something ;)
>
> BigDog robot
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1czBcnX1Ww

Mount an infrared camera, an M60 and a .50 cal on that thing and you
could take over every city (and small town) in the US. In fact, that may
just be what has been planned for it. Watch for these monstrosities to
be rounding up your friends for questioning in the next 5-10 years. When
the economy tanks and the angry hordes take to the streets, expect to
see these things firing into the crowds.

I feel sick to my stomach. SkyNet here we come.

~Nate