[SATLUG] MySQL User Group Inaugural Meeting, Monday April 7th, 7pm @ Rackspace

tweeks tweeks at rackspace.com
Wed Mar 19 09:35:05 CDT 2008

Hey all,

An old time X-Racker Matt "Montey" Montgomery is starting up a MySQL user
group here in town starting in April, and has it initially slated to meet at
Rackspace HQ here at Wurzbach & 410 in the old Datapoint building:
	http://tinyurl.com/yrvuwm

"Monty", as he's known at the Rack, is currently the lead San Antonio MySQL-AB
engineer, and now that MySQL-AB has been purchased by Sun Microsystems, Matt
will soon be a part of the Sun team.  But regardless of who Matt works for,
he's still one of the most experienced MySQL experts in San Antonio, and we
are honored to have such a great technical expert starting off what I'm sure
will become a much valued part of the growing San Antonio MySQL/Open Source
community!

I encourage you all to check out the growing list of folks RSVPing for this
Inaugural Meeting of the SA MySQL user group:
	http://mysql.meetup.com/284/calendar/7523709/

Looks like we're going to have some real MySQL fat-brains at this first
meeting.  And just from the list of folks on the roster, I can guarantee it's
going to be a blast...

So if you're a MySQL DBA, hobbyist, or newbie/wanna-be, come on by and check
it out!

Tweeks
Lead Systems Engineer,
Rackspace