[SATLUG] Frikin sweet robot! (sick)

pixelnate pixelnate at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 22:10:24 CDT 2008

On Thu, 2008-03-20 at 21:45 -0500, ed wrote:
> Compare bin Laden to Bradbury's "Greenberg."  War is Peace.  Losing is
> winning.

I thought his name was Emmanuel Goldstein.

> And then, when you're done, read Huxley's "Brave New World..."

Sounds like we would get along well. Huxley was intimately tied into the
ruling class of the day. BNW was less fiction than their plan for the
future. If you look around it is easy to see how the modern world is
morphing more and more into the world that Huxley described.

~Nate