[SATLUG] Frikin sweet robot! (sick)

pixelnate pixelnate at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 00:28:07 CDT 2008

On Fri, 2008-03-21 at 00:05 -0500, Bruce Dubbs wrote:

> Saddam invading Kuwait was engineered by George I?  I don't think so.

Actually, he was set up by the first Bush Regime. Saddam, once quite a
friend (or stooley) of the Bushies, was told by the State Dept that we
would look the other way if he were to invade Kuwait to stop them from
the slant drilling they were doing into his territory. Of course, we
(the govt) lied to him, and then it was used a reason to invade his
country. The fact of the matter is that he was becoming hard to control
and they needed a reason to take him down. Really, if he had started
playing ball after the first invasion, the second invasion would not
have been necessary. But he didn't bow to their demands and even started
talking about trading his oil in Euros. That was the last straw. They
trumped some charges about WMDs and Anthrax, remember that, and invaded
his country without provocation. Yes, the military was used to engage in
a largely unprovoked, illegal and pointless war that we will probably
not see the end of.

Now I am just rambling, so this email is at an end. ;^)