[SATLUG] Frikin sweet robot! (sick)

Geoff geoff at w5omr.shacknet.nu
Fri Mar 21 10:07:08 CDT 2008

Jeremy Mann wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 21, 2008 at 9:26 AM, Jim Parkhurst <JPARKHUR at dot.state.tx.us> wrote:
>
>> ..and all of this has WHAT to do with LINUX?
>>

> Dunno, I guess since the last flame war the moderators haven't learned
> their lesson and continue to allow this.
>
> I'm still waiting for a Brittany or Amy Winehouse thread to start.

I'd never heard of Amy Winehouse, but after reading the Wiki on her
(which is on a Linux server, btw) looks like she, Brittany and Lindsey
Lohan all have a lot in common, and as such, I can't be bothered by the
lot of 'em.

Geeze, they're making Madonna look almost 'angelic'.

Jimmy Kimmell said on his show one recent night, that Brittany's
finances are now being controlled by her father, and that she's 'only'
getting $1,500 a week to live on.  Jimmy's advice to Britt?  "BUY SOME
UNDERWEAR!"

;-)