[SATLUG] 1984, Robots, the Military and Technology

Channing Channing.ML at channingc.com
Fri Mar 21 12:51:07 CDT 2008

"The SATLUG mailing list is dedicated to promoting Linux and to
educating the public about the benefits of this remarkable OS."
"This list is intended for the exchange of information pertaining to
Linux for all people living in the greater San Antonio area. "

I am aware that the list is currently unmoderated (self-moderated if you
will), however, it has been made clear in the Mailing List's description
of how this list should be used any why it exists.  As a list member, I
don't mind the 1-off Q-A, or Job posting, but this discussion has really
gone far past why the list is here.  There is any number of places where
politics, religion and the war can be discussed.  I'd like to see this
list stay technical and not political.

Just my .02