[SATLUG] 1984, Robots, the Military and Technology

toddwbucy toddwbucy at grandecom.net
Fri Mar 21 14:39:41 CDT 2008

> HA! I wasn't expecting anyone to answer, I knew the answer. But that
> was my point, I post to the Harley forum not a Linux forum.
As a consumer of information why should it matter so long as you get the
info you need?  Sure SATLUG is not my list of choice for such info but
hey you never know who might have the answer your looking for.  Then
again we are not talking about Harley's and Linux there is not obvious
connection but as my previous post indicates there are some connections
between Linux and politics, philosophy, science, robotics, the
socio-political implications of technology, economic (both personal and
theoretical) concerns, and yes sometimes religion, race, and ethnicity.
This does not mean that we have to be defined by these other topic areas
that are not specifically technical but they do warrant discussion.