[SATLUG] 1984, Robots, the Military and Technology

toddwbucy toddwbucy at grandecom.net
Fri Mar 21 14:45:24 CDT 2008

On Fri, 2008-03-21 at 14:32 -0500, Jeremy Mann wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 21, 2008 at 2:28 PM, toddwbucy <toddwbucy at grandecom.net> wrote:
> >
> >  Well you could if you wanted to as far as I am concerned, but I wouldn't
> >  gaurantee your sucess in doing so.  But again let me highlight the
> >  inherent philosophical, economic, social, and yes political implications
> >  of the following Definitions.
> Ok great, thanks for the clarification. I'll start posting TMZ and
> Perez Hilton articles tomorrow since I feel its in our "inherent
> philosophical and social" interests to do so.
If Miss Hilton becomes the next mascot for Linux why not?  If its about
her latest publicity stunt and you can connect it to F/OSS then why not?
If it does not meet these requirements then ignore it. Don't respond to
it.  Let the writer of the email hear a pin drop from across the room
and delete the post, oh yeah but we are talking about creating a OT