[SATLUG] Mailing List Policy

John Choate jdchoate at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 18:53:31 CDT 2008

On Friday 21 March 2008 15:33:26 Bruce Dubbs wrote:
> If you don't like a topic, delete it and don't respond.  There will be
> occasional OT threads, but they generally die out in a few days.
> Complaining that a thread is off topic just extends the life of the thread.
>   -- Bruce

As was suggested earlier in the robot thread, I agree that off topic threads
should be labeled '[OT]'. Some [OT] threads are interesting to read and I
would like to have them all filtered to a sub directory of SATLUG in my kmail
If everyone would agree to mark these subjects with [OT], that would make it
easy for everyone to filter them as they wish.

... just my $.02