[SATLUG] Is this strictly a technical list?

David Kowis dkowis at shlrm.org
Fri Mar 21 20:34:49 CDT 2008

pixelnate wrote:

| Could somebody please tell me where it is stated or implied that this is
| purely a technical list? Seriously I would really like to know.
|

| ~Nate
|
| PS. Notice how I changed the subject line to reflect that this post
| doesn't relate, at all, to the original subject.

Next time I won't post anything cool, if you guys are going to freak out
about it.

I personally don't care about the political diatribes people vent. The
thread always decays into madness when someone mentions that someone is
venting and asks them to stop.

Grow up.

Had the request to take it off list never been sent, there probably
would've been one or two more emails about the political thing, then
something else would've taken interest. But instead we've fanned the
flames of things that we're all passionate about one way or another.

I'm not placing the blame on any one person, but on everyone.

Here's what's happening:
http://xkcd.com/386/

- --
David Kowis
|       www.ronpaul2008.com      |    www.sourcemage.org         |
|      Ron Paul for President!   |   SourceMage GNU/Linux        |

"Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional,
illogical, liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous
mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely
possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."