[SATLUG] Apologies and olive branches.

toddwbucy toddwbucy at grandecom.net
Sat Mar 22 14:48:43 CDT 2008

I would just like to say, that as an anthropologist (I am currently a
masters student at UTSA) I have found all of these spawned threads on
this particular topic to be a great example of how self governing bodies
police themselves.  It seems to me that merely having the debate over
moderation and censorship has caused many of us (myself included) to
check our netiquette. In this light it may not be a very good thing that
we have this debate (no matter how tiring it can become) every three
months or so as it allows for us as a community to renegotiate our
social contract.

Just a thought
Todd