[SATLUG] Apologies and olive branches.

Travis Runty trunty at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 19:57:44 CDT 2008

Ok, I'm tired of beating a dead horse here so final comment, I use gmail and
LOVE it and I dont plan on changing anytime soon.  Also, please read that
everything I have expressed is MY OPINION so regarding your, "Not true.  Not
at all true.", please dont tell me that MY OPINION is not true, please
simply state that your opinion/perspective/situation varies...

On Sat, Mar 22, 2008 at 2:43 PM, Brad Knowles <brad at shub-internet.org>
wrote:

> On 3/22/08, Travis Runty wrote:
>
> >  Very interesting read.  Please don't take my suggestions as anti satlug
> >  or even anti mailing list, i was just expressing my opinion that a
> forum
> >  is much easier to follow, especially on lengthy discussions that branch
> >  off this direction or that when people accidentally or intentionally
> >  change the subject throughout the course of the conversation.
>
> Not true.  Not at all true.  Get yourself a decent mail client that
> understands proper message threading, and you'd understand just how
> weak the forum solution really is.
>
> >  Also, David, I in no way was implying that you should stop with your
> >  signature, I was just stating that signatures are everywhere you go...
>
> Yes, but you have to see the forum signatures or at least scroll past
> them.  With e-mail signatures, if that's hidden for you by your
> client (which many good ones do), or if that's off the screen below
> the bottom edge of your window, then you don't ever actually have to
> see them.

Travis Runty
210.391.3949
www.travisrunty.com