[SATLUG] "The Linux Desktop" OSFest presentation

Borries Demeler demeler at biochem.uthscsa.edu
Sun Mar 23 19:41:03 CDT 2008

Many windows users run some sort of Intuit Quicken or Quickbooks software.
I once tried gnucash, but didn't think this was an equivalent application.
Can you recommend something that is more similar to quicken? I see lack of
equivalent business software (also tax prep software, unless you use a web app,
like turbotax) still as a problem for some people to migrate.