[SATLUG] Where to begin

Ernest De Leon edeleonjr at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 00:52:42 CDT 2008

Go with Ubuntu.  If you are afraid to custom partition and dual boot,
8.04Hardy (which is now in a ultra-stable beta) is able to be
installed inside
of windows through Wubi.  You will love it!  I use Ubuntu every day because
'it just works.'  I have actually started deploying all of my new Linux
servers with Ubuntu as my standard distro and have even purchased 24x7x365
support from Canonical (for those times that I am not around or I am too
busy to track down the problem myself.)  The Ubuntu community (for free
FORUM based help) is also second to none.  Ubuntu will definitely not let
you down.

Good luck.