[SATLUG] "The Linux Desktop" OSFest presentation

Ed Coates edcoates at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 08:11:01 CDT 2008

On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 8:11 AM, Borries Demeler
<demeler at biochem.uthscsa.edu> wrote:
>  Ed, what distro are you using? Is there a gnucash package for it?
>  -Borries

I use Ubuntu, but as Bruce says below, you can find Gnucash for any
distro.  Many of the package managers in the distros of today solve
all the dependency problems for you.  That's why I like Ubuntu.  I
tell it to install a package, it checks and gets all the dependent
libraries and even suggests other packages that you might want to
install to enhance the package that you're installing.