[SATLUG] Greetings

Travis Runty trunty at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 08:37:46 CDT 2008

Very cool read!  Perhaps you might try Edubuntu on your sons computer?  I
haven't tried it myself but it is my understanding that there are lots of
bundled educational games for different age groups.  In the next year or two
I think I'll get my daughter started on it.

Travis Runty
210.391.3949
www.travisrunty.com