[SATLUG] Another greeting...

Ernest De Leon edeleonjr at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 13:57:08 CDT 2008

That's a great link.  Although I don't develop, it would come in handy if I
wanted to write something for my PS3.  You should get one seeing as how you
wanted to tinker with Linux on the playstation platform.  Sony has made it
really easy to do it this time around.  All of the nice custom tweaks,
however, will be as before.  I've also been trying to find a source for the
RAM modules that are in the PS3 and see if I can get some larger ones.  The
XDR modules are not all that common.  I have seen some '1GB upgrade kits'
but I haven't seen any feedback on them, nor have I seen them in use.  I
would gladly get one if I knew it would work properly.  Sony has done a good
job keeping a secret of certain things on the PS3, namely the 7th SPE
unlocking and XDR upgrades.