[SATLUG] [OT] [OMFG] [LOL] [WTF] [BBQ] [PQ] [NASAL] [DEADBEEF] [PURE LAZINESS] Apologies and olive branches.

John Chalinder argiod at bresnan.net
Mon Mar 24 15:06:12 CDT 2008

I love a good laugh as well as anyone; but, really folks, this has gone off
the deep end. I don't think it worth the time to put [tags] on all my postings
so some lazyass person can have it filtered because they're too lazy to do
their own work.

"Of course, that's just my opinion; I could be wrong."
[Dennis Miller Disclaimer]