[SATLUG] Another greeting...

Bamse mfredriksafstro at satx.rr.com
Tue Mar 25 10:10:12 CDT 2008

Ubuntu update...

I managed to move all my mail and browser settings from XP to Ubuntu...
This was actually pretty simple sine I used Firefox and Thunderbird
already and a simple file copy did it...
So yes, this was sent from Thunderbird from within Ubuntu... ;-)

This pretty much means that Ubuntu will be my main OS from now on...